||Evaluate the healthcare information system acquisition process as if you were preparing to initiate those activities. From the case study “Replacing an EHR System” on pages 147-148, use this study as a background for developing the hypothetical project scope, vendor selection process, determine the system goals and requirements, discuss the RFP process, vendor evaluation process including the evaluation criteria and a cost-benefit analysis. Discuss project management tools that will help you accomplish this task and conduct a risk analysis of what can go wrong during a healthcare information system acquisition.
• Project Steering Committee
o System Requirements
• Request for Proposal (RFP)
• Vendor Proposals
• Cost-benefit Analysis
Your paper should include the following:
• 3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
• Provide 4 or more references to support your statements.
• Remember, you must support your thinking/statements and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references must be used throughout the assignment and must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
• Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the module folder.
• Formatted according to the APA.