Read one of the following papers.
What antiracist psychology does and does not do.pdf
Bringing Psychologists to the Fight Against Deep Poverty.pdf
Bias in the Air_A Nationwide Exploration of Teachers’ Implicit Racial Attitudes, Aggregate Bias, and Student Outcomes.pdf
The partisan mind_Is extreme political partisanship related to cognitive inflexibility.pdf
The psychological impact of COVID-19 on the mental health in the general population.pdf
Answer the following questions:
- APA citation for the paper you read. (For help with APA citations, use this guideActions.)
- Why did you select this article? What was most interesting to you about it?
- Summarize what you learned from this article. (Do not summarize the article – just what you learned.)
- Why is this research important?
- Identify 2 or 3 constructs* from the article that are of the most interest to you. (These constructs will be used in future assignments.)
*A construct is any abstract concept that can be measured, controlled, or manipulated. For example, gender, social media use, genetic predisposition, privilege, color perception, self-efficacy, cognitive bias, and resilience are all constructs. Essentially anything that can be developed into a variable is a construct.
All answers should be in your own words. Do not use quotes.
Type your answers in list format and saved as a PDF.
Label your file as “Your name_Assignment 1”.