Outline for 7-10 Page Research Paper
The paper should review a topic highlighted in your Course Syllabus.The structure of the paper should include:
- An introductory paragraph describing the topic area and direction of your paper.(Disorder: Mood Disorders and Suicide )
- A review of the relevant theories and research findings related to your topic. This likely should be the focus of your paper.
- A brief summary of your paper, and some possible conclusions.
- A separate reference page of citations of materials (i.e. books, periodicals) you employed in your research.
- At least three of the aforementioned citations should be from professional journals.
- The paper should be type-written, although I am not requiring that you follow a particular literary or publication style (i.e., APA).
The paper will be based on a specific disorder: I chose “Mood Disorders and Suicide.”