Hospital leaders across the nation use benchmarking to determine the areas of their business that need improvement. The continuous process of benchmarking allows hospital executives to see how their organizations stack up against local and regional competitors as well as national leaders. (Ellison, 2019)
Prepare a 5-page benchmark analysis for your staff by responding to the following:
- Discuss the benchmarks used in financial analysis
- Explain the benefits of financial benchmarking.
- Evaluate the impact of balancing benefits to reduce harms and cost through screening and prevention services.
- Identify the benefits of patient screening
- Describe how screening and preventive care impact cost
- Discuss the GRADE system and its purpose
- Explain how the GRADE system is applied to reduce harm to patients
Cite at least 5 sources in APA format.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.