For this week’s assignment, you will identify a news or magazine article (print or online) that discusses how an organization dealt with your social justice issue. Then create a PowerPoint presentation for local policymakers on the social problem you explored. This presentation aims to educate policymakers about a policy and organization connected to your social justice issue.
In this presentation, you will:
· Briefly explain your social justice issue.
· Identify the relevant policy or management practice discussed in the article.
· Explain how the article illustrates the policy or practice is effective in addressing the social justice issue.
· Discuss and assess how the organization is acting in relation to the concept and whether it is demonstrating best practices.
· Discuss how the organizational behavior is affecting various stakeholders, including members of the community.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics, as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists and should cite material appropriately. Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide) Speaker notes length: 100-150 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.