Diagnose the organization’s level of resistance, and construct a solid communication plan.
- Diagnose the reasons for resistance to change.
- Interpret the potential causes of resistance in the organization. Identify and describe three potential causes of resistance to your change plan. Identify and describe three potential sources of resistance to your change plan.
- Create a plan for minimizing possible resistance to your change management plan.
- Elaborate on the relationship between resistance to change and communication.
- Evaluate three communication strategies.
- Recommend one communication strategy that would be applicable to your organization. Diagnose why this communication strategy is best for your organization.
- Create a solid communication plan for your change initiative.
- Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.